Thursday, January 2, 2014

About Dating: Dating New Years Resolutions

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Dating

Meet Someone

Dating Tips

Take the Next Step



 Happy New Year! I hope it brings you everything you've ever wished for, as well as more love, abundance and joy than you could ever imagine. On that note, take a peek at some of the things trending this week at About.com's dating site, and maybe even add a dating-related resolution to your list.


Dating New Years Resolutions
Do you have any dating-related New Years resolutions this year? I've solicited singles, couples and experts for their views and ideas, creating two New Years resolution lists that I think... Read more

Attracting Positive Relationships
"Energy flows where attention goes." A Huna saying that has found a new set of followers through the book, "The Secret", this is what was emblazoned on a bookmark I received... Read more

Being Alone During the Holidays
A few times in my life, I've had nothing to do during the holiday season. Both of my parents passed away when I was young, and I've always felt self-conscious... Read more

Being a Sappy Single During the Holidays
It's during the holidays that, when single, I become a huge sap. Even if I'm happy not being in a relationship, I still find I long for a partnership during... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Intimacy
New Relationships
Long Term Relationships
Occasions & Holidays
Breaking Up - Relationship Breakup Help
Blogs, Books, Statistics and Research About Dating

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Bonny Albo
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Dating newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Conversation Starters
Free Dating Sites
Review a Dating Site
Is He Interested? Quiz
Being Single Quotes
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment