Monday, January 13, 2014

About Today: That's It, I Quit!

If you can't see this email, click here

About


I've been getting a little antsy lately, so I thought maybe a new career was in order. I looked into firefighting: too hot. I looked into police work: too get-shot-aty. Maybe I'll just keep writing this newsletter.

How Do You Even Start?
Looking for a job isn't hard, what's really hard is getting started. Once you have that initial inertia, getting into a routine to keep looking can be easy. Come on, let's get started!
Search Related Topics:  job search tips  online job search  job search advice

Get a Job at Your Dream Company
There has to be at least one company that you'd do anything in order to work there, right? You might be surprised to find out that it's much more reachable than you thought.
Search Related Topics:  cool job sites  dream jobs  cool jobs

Don't Say This During an Interview
I once told the person interviewing me that, "In five years, I expect to be in jail as my secret identity will be revealed by then." I quickly added the "ha-ha" but it was too late.

Jobs Ideas for Working at Home
When I was home raising my children, there were times of complete chaos and times of perfect serenity. Ha, I'm kidding of course. Half the time the kids were crying and the other half the kitchen was on fire. If you are home and can make time between fires and tears, maybe working at home would work for you.


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Why Is Stuff Just Appearing on My iPad?
How To Let Go of Negativity and Stress
8 Bad Decisions That Can Lead to Credit Problems
Starting Your Vacation Search? We've Got Savings Tips
How to Organize Your Finances for Retirement
Sodium-Power! Chicken Baked in a Salt Crust

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment