Saturday, November 30, 2013

About Teens: Hello from the New Parenting Teens Expert

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Teens

Teens Today

High School

Teen Health



From Amy Morin, your Guide to Teens

 I'm so excited to be the new expert for the parenting teens site. I'll be working hard to add new content to this site as quickly as possible. Please feel free to connect with me at any time. I'm always open to questions or suggestions about content. 


10 Ways to Spend Quality Time with Your Teen
Sometimes it is hard to find ways to spend quality time with your teens. Busy schedules, electronics, and a lack of common interests can all get in the way. This time... Read more

Teens Get Stressed Out this Time of Year Too
As we approach the holiday season, it isn't just the adults who get stressed. Although it can be an exciting time for many teens, it can also be a stressful... Read more

Dealing with Back Talk
In my office as a therapist, one of the most common complaints I hear from parents of teens is the "back talk!" I've had countless parents tell me they just... Read more

Your New Parenting Teens Expert
I'm so excited to be the new parenting teens expert for About.com. I was the former child discipline topic writer and now, I'm happy to be taking this next step... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Teen Crafts, Projects and Ideas
Teen Dating Tips for Parents
Teen Drug Use and Abuse
Teen Health Issues
Teen Party and Events Planning Ideas
Teen Sex and Teen Sexuality

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Amy Morin
Teens Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Teens newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
Talking to Teens About Tough Issues
Quiz: Are You Raising a Healthy Teen?
Teen Birthday Party Themes and Ideas
Programs for Troubled Teens
How to Raise a Drug-Free Teen
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment