Wednesday, January 22, 2014

About Adoption: Favorite Things....

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Adoption

Adoption Basics

Parenting Advice

Foster Care



What are some of your favorite things?

 Learn more about Adoption & Foster Care on About.com.


I Like Dr. Seuss
I list my top books by Dr. Seuss that I think fit in nicely with foster and adoptive parenting.  What would you add to this Dr. Seuss list?
Search Related Topics:  book review  children's books  adoptive parenting

I Like Culture
The Chinese New Year is coming up in a few days, January 31, to be exact. There is plenty of time to prepare to celebrate with your children.

I Like Writing
I know several of the readers here like writing too!  Do you have a new adoption poem you'd like to share?
Search Related Topics:  foster and adoptive celebrations  adoption poems 

I Like Love Languages
I believe in love languages and how they help couples and families grow closer together.
Search Related Topics:  love languages  foster parenting  adoptive parenting


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Adoption Law and Legal Resources
Adoption Search and Reunion
Adoption & Foster Care Celebration and Inspiration
Celebrity Adoptions
Adoption in the News & Media
Adoption Trends

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Carrie Craft
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Adoption newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Other Things I Like
Reading Poetry
Adoption Reunions
Birthdays!
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment